May 25 - CWB hangar party, Paine Field (details TBA via e-mail)
July 11-14 - Formation Flying, LLC Northwest Formation Flying Clinic, Bremerton, WA (non-CWB event)
Cascade Warbirds fans and friends, Like us on Facebook
See our photographers' work on Flickr
Find us in person on our events calendar
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to hear speakers from our member meetings
Cascade Warbirds members: Join our members Facebook group for images, discussions and news
Pilot access changes from the Museum of Flight...
We have received new procedures effective immediately where KCIA in cooperation with the FAA and the MOF, have created new safety protocols for airport ingress and egress to increase security and limit liability. Pilots will no longer be able to open the gate from the airfield side to the landside. Here is a summary of the new procedures:
Blue Box parking procedures - Arrival
- Between 0700-1700 call MOF Security to be let into the Museum parking lot. 206-920-9770
- Security will complete a quick form documenting pilot name/date/aircraft number/approximate exit time.
- Between 1700-0700 call KCIA Ops for entry. 206-296-7334
Blue Box parking procedures - Departure
- Between 0700-1700 call MOF security who will check your ID to confirm your access to airfield and then open the gate for you.
- Between 1700-0700 call KCIA Ops for access.
Benton Air Faire has announced its fly-in / classic car / military vehicle air show will be held October 5, 2019
Heritage Flight Museum has announced its Fly Days for 2019
FOR SALE: Cessna O-2A
FOR SALE: Beechcraft C-45H
FOR SALE: Flight helmet
Nanchang CJ-6A - SOLD!
This website is ©2016 by John Clark, Webmaster for Cascade Warbirds. Updates ©2018-2019 John Haug for Cascade Warbirds.
All images are ©1999-2016 by John Clark, except where noted.